In light of the recent “Shelter-in-place” order issued by Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker, we’ve also decided to make an additional statement to go with our Coronavirus statement we issued last week.
To make things brief, we are considered an “essential” business as we perform HVAC & Plumbing services for clients throughout the Chicagoland area. We will be open as we were before, no shortened hours or “emergency calls only” here at Perfect Home Services.
As we stated in our previous blog post, here’s what we’re doing to protect & care for our customers:
- We have added sanitizing stations in our trucks
- We are assembling safety kits for techs that include face masks, rubber gloves, and shoe covers
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days
- We have limited access to our facility to personnel only. The majority of our office staff is working from home.
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
- We are sanitizing our facility 2x a day
- We have built-in technological and facility redundancy to ensure we can operate through any environmental challenge to allow us to be here for you
- Our advanced phone system allows everyone in the call center to work remotely creating no interruption in service to our customers
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We’ve made it our number 1 priority to ensure we’re being as cautious as we possibly can to protect the safety of your home, your family members and our team members. To make things even safer, we’re also sanitizing our technician’s tablets after every home visit.
Wellness & safety is our ultimate goal during this tough time.We also encourage you to continue choosing Perfect Home Services for your home service needs. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We exist to keep you comfortable.